The surgery will be closed for normal surgeries on the following dates:
- Friday 10th April 2020 - Good Friday
- Monday 13th April 2020- Easter Monday
- Friday 8th May - Early May Bank Holiday VE Day
- Monday 25th May 2020- Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 31st August 2020- summer Bank Holiday
- Friday 25th December 2020- Christmas Day
- Saturday 26th December 2020- Boxing day
- Friday 1st January 2021- New Years Day
However the premises will still be open for the Improved access clinics which will run every bank holiday from 10.00am -11.30am
When We Are Closed
NHS 111 is the number to call if you need medical help fast, but are not in a life-threatening situation. The easy to remember, free to call number is intended to help reduce the pressure on Accident & Emergency departments, and the 999 service.
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The service is available for those who are not sure if they need to go to A&E, don't have a GP to call or generally need reassurance or advice.
On dialling NHS 111 a team of fully trained advisors and experienced nurses will assess your condition and direct you to the local service that can help you best, when you need it.
There are now three numbers to know;
999 for life threatening emergency, your GP surgery 01422 349501, and 111.
For more information on NHS 111 visit www.nhs.uk/111
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.